Thursday, April 17, 2008

playground toy

How do you call that long thing on which 2 kids can sit and going up and down all the time? teeter-totter? Anyway it's one end of that thing.


Kris McCracken said...

We call them see-saws here in Australia. Did you test this one out? How did it fare?

Lady Demeter said...

I didn't try it out because there was nobody with me ;)

Chuck Pefley said...

Teeter-totter or see-saw. Different words for the same thing. Great photo!